How Does Your Garden Grow?
It’s officially Spring, and to celebrate the Equinox, we held a family event at Puj HQ on April 1st! The showroom was filled with Puj staff, parents and their littles, and everyone had a good time enjoying samples from Portland Juice Company and Treat Vancouver.
The focal point of the event was a gardening activity for kids. Everyone was invited to plant some wildflower seeds, mark their new garden, and wait for them to grow! It was an easy, inexpensive way to celebrate the turn in the weather with our local community. We invite you to do the same at home or with the people in your neighborhood!
You Will Need:
- pots (we used biodegradable fiber pots, around $3 for 15 at Home Depot)
- wildflower seeds
- cardstock and a printer
- markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- popsicle sticks
- tape or glue
Follow These Simple Steps:
- Gather your supplies.
Use our garden marker template and print the pattern of your choice (we’ve included some fun coloring pages, too!)
- Fill each pot almost full of soil.
- Sprinkle a pinch of wildflower seeds on top of your soil. Pat the seeds down.
- Cut out your garden marker. Color it in and add your name!
- Fold the garden marker in half along the line and tape or glue the popsicle stick to the inside. Glue or tape it closed.
- Stick your garden marker in your pot.
- Add some water and wait for your flowers to grow!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.