elephant hat how to
This is a fun little project I put together for ModernMom. It's made from items you should already have in your home. The kids will love it!
Items you need:
- Milk jug & 2 Whip Topping Lids
- permanent marker
- razor blade
- blowdryer (optional)
- goggly eyes or construction paper
- Remove stickers with a hot blowdryer
- draw your cutting lines with the marker
- cut along lines with scissors
- with scissors cut out notches on both Whip Topping lids
- create a slit with a razor blade on both sides of milk jug base for the ears
- carefully slip the lids into the slits, add some eyes and Voila! You have an elephant hat!
We like to keep our elephant hats close to the dinner table. That way we can turn any meal into a party!
P.S.- there are some more elephant hat images on my FaceBook