Katie's Nursery Reveal:
After having three boys, Katie (founder of Puj) gave birth to a beautiful little girl named Liberty Faith. To celebrate, we have a behind the scenes look into Katie's nursery where she shares some of the details that make her nursery so special.
We hope you enjoy!
What's in Katie's Nursery:
Like what you see? Scroll down to see the products that brought Katie's modern + natural nursery together.
1. Spot on Square - Ulm Crib
2. Oeuf - Girl Flag Banner + Knit Crown
3. Schmitt design - Bamboo Mobile
4. Swaddle Designs / Organic Swaddling Blankets
5. Timi & Leslie - Charlie, Cocoa Brown
6. Woolino - Lilac Grey Sleep Sack | 10% off using "KATIES10"
7. G-Diapers / Newborn Bundle
8. Oilo - Sticks Crib Set
9. Aden & Anais - Organic Swaddlers
10. KicKee Pants - Layette Gowns
11. Blanqi - maternity belly support tank
14. Como Tomo - Bottles
15. Ubbi - Grey Diaper Pail
16. Numi Numi Design - Giraffe Growth Chart
17. Beco - Gemini and Soleil
18. Nook - Pebble Lite Mattress
19. Plan Toys - Activity Baby Gym
20. MD Moms - Baby Basics Starter Set
21. Solly Baby - Wrap in Emerald Green
22. Bebe Au Lait - Ascot Cover
There's more to Katie's nursery than what's featured above. Here's a quick run down of the smaller items that make Katie's nursery so special.1. Round Mirror- found at World Market
2. "I love you beyond measure" -painted and gifted by a dear friend, Kelly Atwood
3. White and birch wood modern dresser & white side table: IKEA
4. Deer antlers: -from Grandpa who hunts
5. Green Lemon Cypress: New Seasons Market
6. Changing Station: an old drawer and sheepskin
7. Wood Rhino: Gift from Liberty's uncle that he bought in Kenya
8. Wood bear on wheels: gift
9. Pink Puj shoes: these are an original prototype that Katie handmade 6 years ago. Now she finally has a baby of her own to wear them!
10. DIY: framed Charley Harper Memory game + $5 IKEA picture frame
11. Mid Century Modern lamp: inherited from my grandfather
12. Bent-wood chair: IKEA, This chair means a lot to me. It was a gift from Ben 5 years ago when I was nursing my youngest boy. He bought it during a time when money was extremely tight and we were sacrificing so much to get Puj going. And so for him to spend half of our monthly grocery budget on a chair was a big deal. The week after he bought me this chair Puj went to it's first trade show...and the rest is history. This chair will always be a symbol of hope and faith to me.
13. Multi-colored throw pillow made by Katie.
14. Hedgehog nightlight: Land of Nod
15. Books: Paper + Cup Ledger and Red Moleskine journal
16."I am a child of God" framed quote: gift from my sister, found on Etsy.
17. Sheepskin Rug: rugsusa.com
18. Framed Dragonfly drawing: IKEA
19. Wooden bowl made by hand by Katie in Costa Rica